Monday, April 2, 2018

April - from Kathie to Heather in Hive 1

Heather,
You can't go wrong with a 9-patch block, especially if it is scrappy like your choice.  It was easy to go through  my box of 2-1/2 inch strip scraps to find fabric to use.  Here are two blocks for you.  I am also an including a picture of a recent finish of mine that used 3-1/2 inch scrappy 9-patches.  As my leader and ender project last year, I made the little blocks with scraps.  Before you know it, you have a quilt.  This year I'm making little windmill blocks.  Have fun with your blocks.
Kathie L from Allentown


1 comment:

HeatherK @ A Reformed Heath'n said...

Thank you! I *love* your nine patch chain quilt. I thought of doing something like that this year but realized I'm doing more quilting than piecing this year. That just might have to change ...