Friday, November 3, 2017

Hive 1 November blocks

This year has gone by so fast!  These were great blocks to finish the bee year with. 


I made this one first.  When I was going through my stash, I was just thinking of the bold bright colors part of the instructions, but then looking back at our Queen's fabric pull, I noticed that the sample fabrics did not include any with multiple colors, so I made another just in case. 



I'll send them both along; I hope to get to the post office by the end of the weekend.

--Jennifer












5 comments:

Unknown said...

YOUR BLOCKS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! Especially the blue one!<3

Unknown said...

I do prefer the second one. Thanks for the extra effort. Diane G.

UplayOnline said...

Especially the blue one!:D


เย็ดสาว

Rose Braun said...

Interesting block..would love to see how this looks in a quilt. I really love this fabrics.

Unknown said...

I received the blocks in the mail this week. Love them. Thank you. Diane G.