Thursday, March 16, 2017

March Churn Dash Blocks for Sylvia

One of the reasons I participate in the Stash Bee (my third year) is because all of the different blocks of inspiration I get to be a part of.  This month Sylvia has definitely got my brain buzzing.  A deconstructed churn dash block where the possibilities are endless.  I had fun playing with placement.

I'm sending Sylvia 4 blocks and a bunch of leftovers for her to continue to play with.  This is definitely a quilt I want to see what the finished quilt looks like.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the blocks and look forward to the quilt top. I have a question please. When deconstructing a block, do you use the same amount of pieces that the regular block would have or does it really matter? I hope this question makes since.

Bethany said...

This quilt fascinates me! I cannot wait to see all her blocks together. Yours are lovely.