Monday, March 6, 2017

March Blocks for Stephanie


Well yesterday I was actually able to spend the morning making Stash Bee blocks. What fun.
First up were Stephanie's Courthouse blocks. Picked out different shades of blue and teal. Hope they are what you had planned.


Next couldn't resist making novelty blocks for Lori in Hive 6. I was pleased how they came out, hope they are what you are looking forward. Your dad should love his quilt and all the different things to look at.


I also went ahead and made Sylvia of Hive 8 a purple churn dash. Couldn't resist because I love purple and what a quick and easy block.



Lastly, I couldn't help but make Shauna of Hive 9 her block.  Made this one last year and it is so very easy and quick and I have a basket of low volume beside the table making it irresistible.  Love how this is going to turn out.



Happy March,
Cyndi

3 comments:

Laura VanVleet said...

Cyndi...is your alter ego SUPERMAN !?! These are all amazing! Nice job, friend!

Sylvia said...

Ooh, fabulous! Thank you!

Shauna said...

Ohhh Thank You!!!!! so very much. I love it.