Monday, March 13, 2017

Hive 3 March Block for Lee

     I'm currently working on my tutorial for April...so for March and a Star block for Lee I opted for sweet and simple.  Who am I trying to kid  I have so much on my plate that I pretty much always opt for sweet and simple.  Here it is an eight pointed star for Lee.  

     Lee is the second Queen bee this year to ask for Coral as a colour choice.  Coral is not a colour I usually use but I have my friend Carrie to thank for two of the fabrics in this block as I won them in a give away of orange fabrics she was purging from her stash.  The other two I picked up a while ago to round out the stash.



     Thanks Lee for giving us the freedom to choose any star and make it as simple or complicated as we like.

Lisa J.

1 comment:

zaney said...

You're very welcome, and thank You for the perfect star!