Monday, March 6, 2017

Hive 2 is aqua/blue!

Whoa...  Teal.  Stephanie's block calls for six strips of teal.

Image result for teal

Apparently, teal is not my colour.  There was NO teal in my stash -- NONE -- not a speck.

So what did I do this weekend?  I shop/swapped my bestie's stash, and then we hit our LQSs!

Afterwards I played and played with my new fabrics and made up these two blocks.  They'll be in the mail as soon as I get an envelope for them.  I think Steph is going to have a lot of fun making this quilt!  I hope it brings her lots of sweet Caribbean dreams.  (And I know she'll be dreaming because how else would you explain ZEBRAS running around in the Caribbean Sea?!?!?)


Have fun!
~Kathy

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Well your blocks look great love the sheep. A real shame you had to hit the LQS. What fun

Tammy Hutchinson said...

Yes, it was!