Sunday, March 5, 2017

2016 Hive 4 Finish

I'm very happy to share this luscious "springy"quilt.  I asked my bee mates to fussy cut a center of anything that makes them happy and complete the block in low volume scrappy log cabin frames.  I think this was one of the most enjoyable quilts I have ever quilted as all the fabrics were so sweet and full of so many surprises.  Love that so many animals were included in the blocks.  This one is a keeper, and I will treasure it always.  Thank you bee mates.  I love being part of such a delightful and talented group of virtual friends!


4 comments:

Puppilalla said...

Cute!!!

Laura VanVleet said...

This turned out fabulous! What a lovely quilt!

Cyndi said...

Great turn out and I agree one of my favorites is a Stash Bee quilt I finished.

Gayle said...

Wow, your finished quilt is so nice! Glad I could contribute blocks for this last year.