Thursday, December 22, 2016

To those who contributed to November's Hive 2 quilt

I am so very excited.  The blocks I received from those in my hive are beautiful and two angels were very generous to add to my quilt, as well.  I hope to assemble the quilt top next week.  I can't wait to see the ribbons and Friendship stars work together.  Thank you so very much!!  My Canadian and Dutch sisters added something special to their packets... I have ideas for 2017, now!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!  This year has been fun and a great learning experience.

Mary Ann

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy that you got some angels to help you with your quilt. I am anxious to see it. I was thankful for my angels as well.

Diana @ Red Delicious Life said...

Looking forward to seeing your finished quilt. So glad you got some angel blocks to help you finish it.