Sunday, September 18, 2016

Hive 3 From the Library of...

Emily chose a wonderful block for our hive this month! It took longer to select fabrics than it did to make the block. Although looking back, maybe I should be concerned that I could shop my stash for this and end up with so many reptiles? And I don't really like reptiles. Any. At all. I squirt the lizards on our patio with a long range squirt gun to discourage them. We have basilisks that can WALK across the pool. I find that just plain offensive.

I also crashed Hive 9 for Alison's candy blocks. This is also a quick and easy block and I'm anxious to see how it all looks when it's pieced together.

Emily, your block will be in the mail on Monday. PLEASE - add titles or anything else you like.I wimped out even trying!
Linda
llsmail@bellsouth.net
Hive 3

2 comments:

Emily said...

It's fabulous, Linda! I especially love the reading alligator! I have no problems with reptiles except for snakes, so I absolutely love this reptile block that is devoid of snakes! Thanks so much!

Allison/Savage Pink said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful block Linda! Much appreciated!