Saturday, July 9, 2016

June Block for Abigail (Hive 5)

So sorry I'm late in getting this posted! I got the block finished fourth of July weekend but then totally forgot to post in the excitement of the holiday. Anyway, this block took me ... drumroll please.... three hours and forty-eight minutes!! Lol! So needless to say, I won't be making this block again until I'm in a nursing home with tons of time to spare! Lol! I was tossing around the idea of making a postage stamp quilt but after how long this one took me with relatively "big" squares, I'm pretty sure a postage stamp is never in my future! :) The movers already packed up the spray starch or else I think that would have made this block a bit quicker for me :) Anyway, I'd better sign off so I can get this in the mail today before the post closes for the weekend. I'm sure this quilt will be STUNNING with all the variety! I can't wait to see it! Enjoy, Abigail!! :)

1 comment:

Cut&Alter said...

Oh Erin this is gorgeous - can't wait for it to arrive. I am sorry it took you so long ....... Really looking forward to getting this quilt top pieced AND quilted!