Wednesday, July 6, 2016

July Hive 5 Bee Blocks for Patty

Hello Ms. Patty, I am on the ball this month! I had a blast making these for you. The blue fabric is actually a Moroccan type fabric, I hope you  enjoy the blocks.



I was inspired to quilt with the 30's Reproduction fabrics and my first attempt and still unfinished was an Eleanor Burn's  Quilt in a Day Sun Bonnet Sue quilt  I never knew what happened to the book, it's been many years, but I still have the blocks and am not sure what to with them now, kind of a quilt as you go technique. 

I have been quilting for over 20 years, I have run my range of favorites and continue to appreciate all the fun fabrics out there. 

2 comments:

Puppilalla said...

Beautiful! What a wonderful blue fabric print.

Patty said...

These are gorgeous! I love them! Thank you!