Monday, July 18, 2016

July Block for Hive 2 (Marga)

Oh how I love Stash Bee.   It certainly is getting me out of my comfort zone and I am so happy about that.   I am also very happy that I just finished Marga's quilt block yesterday.   Was a little afraid of it, but had such a good time putting it together.  Marga so hoping that it will fit into your quilt.  I just realized morning that I may have used one of Sue's patterns from her tutuorial.  I will send this and you let me know.... I am always willing to make another one.   This block will go in the mail probably on Wednesday since the PO is always closed by the time I get off work.  Again Marga, thank you for another challenge...it was FUN.

2 comments:

Marga (MarPie) said...

Thanks Kathy, I love it and it will definitely fit in the quilt.
Please don´t forget to send with it your 3½inch square with your name on it. I would really love it to make the back of this quilt a little special. Here you can see what I do with it.
blogged
Many thanks in advance.
Groetjes,
Marga

Marga (MarPie) said...

The link doesn't work so copy it instead

blogged

http://marpiessewingprojects.blogspot.nl/2016/07/er-was-eens.html

You can see what I am goinig to make of that little piece of fabric with your name on it.