Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Hive 8 - Quatrefoil Block for Patti

Puppilalla, Stash Bee, Quatrefoil, Quilting Bee

Hail Queen Patti! Here my addition to your stack of 'Quatrefoil' blocks. I hope it suits. Between you and Queen Patty of Hive 5, I expect that we will get to see many pretty interpretations of this block design this month.


Puppilalla, Quatrefoil Block, Stash Bee, Quilting Bee, Patchwork


Patti you also asked about our quilting journey but that is almost too mundane to relate. Baby quilt as gateway drug. Hooked ever since. Have to work full time to afford the fabric addiction... The best part of my quilting journey are the people I have met along the way since I started to also quilt blog last year. I enjoy the exchange with people who enjoy sewing as much as I do immensely.

I have joined two quilting bees this year and so far it has been a lot of fun to sew with and for others. The only thing I miss here on Stash Bee are group shots of all the blocks the respective queens have received. That would be the icing on the cake.

I wish all of you a very wonderful month of July.

I mailed the block on: 12/07/2016



No comments: