Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hive 2. . . . belated March post and April post all in one place!

Good Morning,

I could have sworn that I did a posting about the March blocks that I did . . .  . but I must have been dreaming because I can't find it any where.

March blocks sent

These have already been received:

The larger block is 12" and the smaller is 6".  Until I looked at the picture I did not realize that I had the stars spinning in different directions.  Hopefully once they are in the quilt it won't make a viewer dizzy!



For April I have sent out this block:


I am surprized that blue was some dominant in my scrap basket. . . . blue is not a color that I would say is a favorite.  Now, yellow, which I do consider a favorite, was harder to find in my stash.  Go figure!  ha ha ha

From everyone's pictures it looks like blue is pretty common in everyone's stash.

I had a great time with both blocks and look forward to seeing the completed quilt tops in the not too distant future.

In peace & pieces,

Sherry V.

No comments: