Thursday, January 7, 2016

Hive 2 January block for Karyn

Hello friends,

I'm Lori, and I live in southeast Michigan, with my husband of 34 years. We have two daughters, who are married.  One lives in Maryland, the other in Virginia.  We own a small business with an office in our home.  I do all the administrative work. So that means I can go to work in my PJ's when I want to. 

I love lots of different kinds of fabrics, and follow many quilting blogs.  I sew nearly everyday, at least for a little while. I've been sewing as long as a I can remember, and quilting since the early 90's.

Now on to the good stuff.

Karyn asked for scrappy stars.  I can never make just one.  I hope she like these.



I can't wait to see what the block will be next month.

Lori

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Thank you Lori!!! They are beautiful!! You ladies are really knocking it out of the park!!