Saturday, November 28, 2015

Hive 7 November


Yay! Here are my last Stash Bee blocks for the year.  Rozsamaria, I hope these work for you.  I'll send you some of my extra fabrics in case you can use them.  I'm planning on posting them before I go in to work this morning.

As for my favorite quilts ... that's a bit hard.  Most of my quilts have been for other people; I've only actually finished one for "myself" and that was my Stash Bee quilt from last year.  The only reason it is done is because I sent it out to Heather to be quilted.  It lives on my sewing room couch and I have to fight my kids for it when I actually want to lounge around.

I guess the ruffle quilt I made for Sarah's birthday a couple of years ago would be another favorite.  It's not pieced, but it is loved and it makes me smile every time I see her drag it off her bed and into another room to snuggle.

No comments: