Saturday, October 31, 2015

Hive 3 October block for Bianca

Just made this one in the nick of time.  Had a little trouble with seam allowance and had to unpick more than once but finally it came together.  I was surprised how little navy print fabric I had in my stash given that I use quite a bit of solid navy in my quilts.  Looks like some shopping might be in order!

I really like the colours of bright yellow and orange with the blues and really like the finished block.
Our question this month was what to recommend to watch on telly while sewing.  Well my guilty pleasures are things that don't require too much attention but fun so I've been watching Supernatural (which G calls Stupidnatural!), The Originals &the Vampire Diaries, Person of Interest and Nashville!  Bit of a mix there, I know!


No comments: