Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hive 7: August Bee Block for Carla

Hi everyone!  This is Rozsamaria, sharing my August bee block for Carla.

Carla asked for a 16-patch with randomly-placed pinwheels, using lovely washed-out cool, beachy colors for it - creams, greys, blues, greens, purples, maybe a little yellow. Nothing saturated.  I can't wait to see her finished quilt!

Here's my block:

Cute, right?  

Carla asked us if we ever decided to get a tattoo, what would it be and where would we get it?  This one stumped me.  I've always thought I wouldn't get a tattoo because I can't think of anything that I'd want put on my body permanently - tastes change over time and how do I know I would still want it in twenty, thirty, forty years?  I have to be honest; I can't think of anything.  Sorry, Carla!  I've got five ear piercings, two in each lobe and one at the top of my ear, and I guess that's as adventurous as I get.

1 comment:

Granny Maud's Girl said...

That is still more adventurous than me! I do not even have my ears pierced.
Thank you for the lovely block.