Tuesday, August 11, 2015

August Hive 7 block for Carla


Carla asked, "if you ever decided to get a tattoo, what would it bee a picture of and where would you place it?"  Mine would be a purple columbine, the state flower of Colorado. Ever since I lived there as a little girl, my heart has been in the Colorado Rockies.  I go there every summer--we just got back on Saturday from 2 months there in our RV.  I have come close to actually getting a columbine tattooed just above my ankle, but all three times I decided to spend the money on something else.  

1 comment:

Granny Maud's Girl said...

Thanks, Cyndi. I love the fabrics, especially in the top right pinwheel.
I have some friends here in Australia (for work) who are originally from Colorado and I am getting a sense of why, like you, they love where they are from.