Saturday, July 4, 2015

Hive One July Block for Sarah

Happy 4th of July! It's Bev from 44th Street Fabric. I finished the July block for Sarah. Hope you like it! As usual, I can't get a good photo. I promise it's 12.5" and has a purple and blue stripe even though it looks like two blue stripes in my lousy photo.
Sarah asked about our UFO's. Well, I've been quilting since the 70's and haven't thrown anything away that I started so let's just say it's an impressive amount. I keep thinking that I'll put together a sampler with orphan blocks and partial UFO's but I've never done it. I save the coordinating fabric that I've chosen for the back or borders and every once in a while I forget and use it for something else. I don't think quilters are normal people. Oh well, I've never been accused of being normal. Hope everyone's having a fun and safe 4th of July, and, in the event you live in another country, that your weekend is safe and fun as well. Cheery wave from Bev

No comments: