Monday, April 6, 2015

Hive 9 April Block for Heather

Heather asked us to make a "card trick" block for her month as the Queen.  I've been wanting to make this block and now I can cross it off of my quilty bucket list!
I do suggest, and Heather did too, to lay this block out before you sew.  Those little triangles are shifty!
Our question this month was: If I could go back to school and learn anything, what would it be?
When I was a little girl I used to love to watch "Quincy", and I always wanted to be a Medical Examiner.  I had the grades but not the money, I never did end up at medical school.  I do work in medicine, I'm an X-ray tech, but I always wish I had followed my original dream, as weird as it was.  Now when I watch Grisham on CSI, I think "That should have been me!"

I hope you like your blocks!


1 comment:

Toni said...

Great blocks! I'll remember to lay out the blocks before I sew.