Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hive 3 April block for Heather - no foolin!


Thank you Heather for accomodating my crazy April schedule!  I'm leaving my machines for about a month and so wanted to got your blocks done.  LOVE the color choices!  Of course, I was lucky and had browns - and bold ones, too.  Choosing a block to do was a task as I ususally don't do a traditional block.  The Phoenix MQG had a bee I wasn't participating in but some of the girls had posted their submissions, so I copied because it was cute ( left).  Then I wanted to try another and I found the one on the right.  Then I forgot that I had won a great book on VIntage blocks with modern twist just sitting on my shelf!!!  Oh, well...next block opportunity!

Have fun beemates!  

Bonnie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are great blocks!!!

JAB said...

Man, now I'm craving a red, white, and tan masterpiece. My month is only four months away...how will I ever narrow it down?