Monday, March 30, 2015

Hive 4 March Block


Here's Amanda's block.  I'm getting a lot more comfortable with paper piecing and this block was a lot of fun to make.  Like everyone else has said, this is a great block.  It will be on it's way later this morning.

In answer to Amanda's question I'd love to visit Iceland.    It's so beautiful and looks like the kind of place I'd enjoy exploring.  My husband and I would like to visit Portugal and Scotland together.  He's been to Portugal and I've been to Scotland.  We both loved our time in those places and would love to share it with each other.

A little while back when the American Made fabric tour was going on my kids decided we ought to visit Arkansas and visit Crater of Diamonds State Park.  So that's not as exotic, but somewhere we want to go.

1 comment:

dq said...

This is a pretty block with gorgeous fabrics. Great choice you made when selecting fabric from your stash.