Thursday, September 6, 2012

August Hive 2 Blocks

Sorry I'm so late with these Rachel!

August ended up being a crazy month for me!!!  I hope you like my fabric choices =^)

August Stash Bee Blocks: Layout 2

August Stash Bee Blocks: Layout 1

I used Kona Raisin, Thistle, Plum, and Lupine along with a text print from Timeless Treasures.

I love playing with the different layouts of these blocks and I can't wait to see what your quilt is going to look like.  These will be in the mail and making their way to you tomorrow!

-Stephanie

5 comments:

Danny Heyen said...

These turned out so pretty! I love them!

cheeky monkey said...

That one is stunning! I love the solids.

mammafairy said...

Absolutely! fantastic, and stunning- well worth waiting for, thank you!

NW Patchwork said...

I love the text print!

Vicki {Quilting Lodge} said...

I love this combination!