Monday, June 11, 2012

June Block - Hive #4 - Friendship Hexagon

June Block - Hive #4 - Friendship Hexagon

 Hi - I just wanted to post my constructed block as an example for folks looking to see the color combinations.  Hopefully the lighting is a little better than it was for my initial fabric pull.  I followed the tutorial I linked to and didn't have any problems.  The HST construction is very simple - the hardest part for me is maintaining a quarter-inch seam consistently and matching the seams when piecing.  Seeing as how my own seams don't match up perfectly, I certainly won't hold it against you if your own seams aren't 100% perfect :)

June Block - Friendship Hexagon

2 comments:

Shan said...

I am also planning a friends baby shower. I do understand.

Shan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.