Monday, April 30, 2012

Hive 2 April Blocks Received!

It's April 30th and the mail has come and gone already.

As of today I've received blocks from:
Jackie
Judy
Mary
Rebeckah
Lynne
Rachel
Helen
Laurel
Tara
Dana
Vicki
Camille

And these are the people who have posted their blocks but I haven't received them yet:
Annaliese
Miki

Thank you so much everyone!!! I'll take a picture of my design wall with all the blocks on it tomorrow when I have some good lighting and post the picture here. (Edit: Posted!)


-Stephanie

Edit #2: As of 5/10 I have received blocks from Miki, Lucy, Rachelle, and Amelie.  Thanks ladies!

Edit #3: As of 5/23 I have received them all! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. That is going to be absolutely adorable.

Anonymous said...

Love it! those look great together!

Vicki {Quilting Lodge} said...

Wow! They all look great together! I'm glad you got my block. I kept forgetting to send it. :O)

Vicki @ Quilting Lodge