Saturday, March 31, 2012

Tree for Tara {almost done}


Okay, this tree thing somehow had my mind beat all month.  I got my Kona Azure right at the beginning, cut a square...and pondered...

So, here is my attempt!  I've used Heat-n-Bond Ultra for this and am thinking the leaves stitched down with veins instead of around each leaf would look nice...unless you'd like me to leave it un-stitched.  I won't be able to mail it until Monday, so if you see this before then, I'd appreciate you letting me know.  I also realize it is a bit off-center, but the block is 13" square, so I'll leave the trimming to you!

{And, for my shameful lateness, I will be sending a few little extras in hopes you forgive me! **wink**}

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I think it looks great!

Anonymous said...

That is adorable!