Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hive #2, Stripped!

We have been offered a simple but effective strippy block for this month, and, as it is my day off, I am off to a flying start. First bee over-enthusiasm, I expect! So here are my offerings, I hope they are acceptable to you, Miki. Why is it that the threads only appear in the photo? and not when you are setting up the shot?

First up, a green block, I saw Miki had added some pieces together to make a strip long enough, so I trust that is OK? And I have left the blocks a little large, so Miki can tidy them up at the end she prefers.



Second block is blue, all fairly deep blues, so I hope this fits the bill as well. When Miki tells all on her desire for a signature block, I will be able to decide whether to send immediately, or hang on and make this first.






Thank you for this block.

2 comments:

Miki Willa said...

These are great. If you haven't mailed them yet, could you please add a 3"-4" siggy block? Thanks.

kinter said...

Gorgeous!!