Thursday, January 19, 2012

A 'green' tree.....

Here is my tree for Sunni.



And my signature block.

It's hard to tell from the photo but i used some of my favourite fabric with little eco-friendly messages written all over it.... so it's a 'green' tree - get it?

Anyway, I know that in contrast to some of the fab trees that have already been posted on this blog, mine is a bit simple.  But I have totally loved making it, and I already have a wonderful vision in my mind for how all these beautiful trees will look together on the final quilt, can't wait to see it.

Plus, I have actually struggled more with getting to grips with Flickr and the stash bee blog more than the sewing - so I am pleased, and getting excited to see what next month's block will be  x

6 comments:

KristyLou said...

I love it! I will post mine soon. It is also pretty simple!!!

Matt Ducot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

I really like it!

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

What a cute idea! I love how it's "green!"

Lisa C in GA. said...

I love your tree, it's wonderful...the 'green' text fabric is fantastic!

kinter said...

It is so gorgeous! I love it and can't wait to see it in person!